CNBC put out a release this afternoon highlighting special programming for April…
April is the cruelest month? Not on CNBC, America’s Business Channel. All month long, CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, features special programming including:
• “Business Nation” (April 4th at 10pm & 1am ET) – An all-new edition of CNBC’s monthly one-hour newsmagazine with Chief Correspondent David Faber, features the stories behind the business headlines. On this edition of “Business Nation,” Faber reports on the war being waged in the toy industry between an American icon, Barbie, and a brash upstart, Bratz.
• “Mad Money w/Jim Cramer” (6pm & 11pm ET) – Jim Cramer takes his program on the road again with stops at Indiana University on Wednesday, April 4th and Georgia Tech on Tuesday, April 24th, as part of his popular “Back to School” tour.
• “Behind the Wheel”—CNBC’s auto industry reporter Phil LeBeau reports live from the 2007 New York International Auto Show from the Jacob Javitz Convention Center in New York City on April 4th and 5th. LeBeau takes an inside look at the hottest new luxury cars.
• “Conversations with Michael Eisner” (April 11th at 9pm & 12am ET) – What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas…until now. Michael Eisner takes his show to Las Vegas with special guests British pop megastar Elton John, casino resort developer Steve Wynn and world-renowned magician and illusionist David Copperfield.
• “Power Lunch” (Noon-2pm ET) – Co-anchors Bill Griffeth and Sue Herera take their top-rated two-hour program to the quintessential site of the power lunch–the Four Seasons restaurant in New York City on Wednesday, April 18th.
• “The Millionaire Inside” (April 21st at 9pm & 12am ET)—In a CNBC special hosted by “Street Signs” anchor and “Squawk on the Street” co-anchor Erin Burnett, four of the country’s best moneymakers share the secrets of their incredible success in front of a studio audience. Meet the mentors who could change your life. The four millionaires scheduled to appear are David Bach, Barbara Corcoran, Phil Town and Loral Langemeier. Bach is the author of seven consecutive bestsellers, including his breakout book “The Automatic Millionaire.” Corcoran founded the successful Corcoran Group real estate company. Town is known as a rebel investor and is the author of “Rule #1,” a New York Times bestseller and Amazon.com’s best selling book in 2006. And Langemeier is founder and CEO of Live Out Loud and her books include “The Millionaire Maker.”