Bloomberg TV’s New Hampshire related highlights today…
- Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee appears at 9 a.m. to talk about his campaign;
- Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison appears at 9:53 a.m. to discuss President Bush’s Mideast trip;
- New Hampshire Governor John Lynch appears at 10:30 a.m. to talk about the vote today;
- Presidential candidate Ron Paul appears at 2 p.m.
- On the “Money & Politics'’ show, former Bush adviser Terry Holt and former John Kerry adviser Stephanie Cutter appear at 7:03 p.m. to discuss the New Hampshire primary.